Wow, it’s been a busy few weeks! Jed and I were away in Denver visiting some great friends and former co-workers.We had a fantastic time. It was my first visit to Denver and the mountains, and I’m totally in love with that part of the country. It’s a beautiful place where everyone seems to lead a wonderfully healthy life. I’m looking forward to our next trip out there.
I’ve also gotten a couple new clients with projects I’m thrilled to take on. I’ll post pics as things progress.
Below is a reminder of the interior design services I provide. I’m working on building my business and my portfolio, so I’m discounting my rates up to 60% for now. Help me spread the word! I’m happy to work within any budget and with any style.
I can help you with a wide range of things including:
- long distance (“e-design”): send me measurements, and we’ll talk about what you’re looking for. I can style your space and draw floor plans for you.
- design consulting: we can meet and brainstorm for a few hours. This is a great way to kickstart a design.
- Redesign services: Don’t have the budget for new things? No problem. I can go through what you already have and make suggestions for how you can reorganize to make the most of it.
- Space planning
- Color consultation
- Personal shopping
- Rearranging and organizing
- Furniture and finishes selection
- Furniture design
- Renovations, remodels, additions, new construction
- Green lifestyle advice